- Christened: 30 Sep 1804, Windermere, Westmorland
- Marriage (1): Unknown
- Marriage (2): Thomas WHITEHEAD on 12 Nov 1827 in Kendal, Westmorland
- Died: 1883, Blackburn, Lancashire aged 79
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: the Betty Airey that witnesses Mary's marriage 1842 likely to be her daughter niece or mother.
• Occupation: listed as born Bowness (1851); Stors (1861) ie Storrs tenement Undermilbeck.
Betty next married Thomas WHITEHEAD on 12 Nov 1827 in Kendal, Westmorland. (Thomas WHITEHEAD was born about 1806 and died in 1848 in Kendal, Westmorland.)